Why Promote Your Business To Volunteers and Donors?
- More than 30% of Westchester residents volunteer, over 300,000 people. Plus donors.
- There are over 5,000 non-profit groups in Westchester county you can work with.
- You can improve your relationship with current customers, and bring in new customers.
- Greater community involvement increases awareness of your business.
Why offer a discount with ThankYouForCaring?
- We can reach people you can't. Advertising the same old way, reaches the same people.
- It is a small investment to diversify your advertising efforts.
- Over 40,000 cards have
already been distributed to over 300 non-profit groups, 40,000+ more will go out next year to more organizations, at special events, and to western Westchester donors
through several organizations.
- The Volunteer Center of the United Way is distributing cards to organizations through their offices, and directly to volunteers at events.
- Media coverage for, "Volunteer Appreciation Night," as well as our overall program has been substantial, including coverage by PATCH, The Hudson Independent, Yorktown News, Pelham Weekly, 914INC, Westchester Magazine Blogs, WHUD, WVOX, and more
- We send regular emails to the non-profit organizations letting them know of the benefits to their volunteers.
- You can offer your own special offers to volunteers, and be different than your competitors. (Have a Volunteer Appreciation Week !)
Benefits available include:
- Discount listing by category and town, with links to your websites, including Facebook, twitter, ...
- Printable coupons.
- Use of our name and logo to promote special offers to volunteers.
- Business to Business Discounts.
- Regular email TO YOU to advise you of upcoming charity events should you care to participate in silent auctions, giveaways, event advertising, donating your services at reduced rates, ...
- Opportunity to add items / coupons to SWAG bags and give away bags at charity events at which we are involved.
- Regular consolidated email to registered cardholders with special offers.
- Business Window "Kite" decal for recognition.
- Opportunity for low cost local co-operative newspaper advertising.
If you would like to offer a discount, contact John Higgins
firstname.lastname@example.org (914) 424-8888